What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, Phone number, and billing information
- Demographic information such as address and postcode.
In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third party banking (including PayPal) institutions handle our credit card transactions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private. TechnoG does not store your card details for any reason.
Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
What we do with the information we gather
Main use of the information collected on this website is for:
- To provide you with the goods or services you have ordered;
- To contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- To keep you informed of updates to our services and products
- To quickly process your transactions.
- Postage purpose.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not disclose your information to third parties. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to deal with any fraud and comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at privacy@TechnoG.ie .